The Venmo app is a well-known, trustworthy mobile payment app that enables users to send or receive money wisely without any hassle. It allows the users to send the money to their peers directly without any issues or concerns in cash management. It is a very convenient application, however, sometimes users might face inconvenience to access it as they suffer from a situation where the Venmo account gets frozen up. If you have a Venmo account and your account is frozen too then this article can help you with the solutions to access or How to unfreeze Venmo account. So, let us begin to discuss the essential steps in the process.
What are the reasons for Venmo frozen account?
There are a few reasons behind the Venmo account getting frozen up. One of the most common reasons is that you did not have enough funds in the bank to make a transaction. When you are stuck in such a scenario then remember Venmo can still pay the person to whom you are transferring the amount. But you need to clear out the account debts and you have to pay the debt using a debit card.
How to get money out of frozen Venmo account?
If you wish to get the money out of your frozen Venmo account then you need to unfreeze Venmo account, here are the steps you need to consider:
- The first step is to go to the “Venmo add funds” link on the desktop screen.
- Go to the sign in page on the web page via browser.
- On the pop-up window, you need to select the bank that you wish to transfer the funds.
- Remember, you will need to have the bank account verified with your Venmo account.
- Now, enter the amount that you wish to transfer.
- The money should be transferred to the Venmo account and the process to unfreeze Venmo account will be completed in 2–3 business days.
- In the end, you have to complete the on-screen prompts to complete the Venmo process.
By the end of the topic, we are expecting that you are clear with the steps that are discussed here to unfreeze Venmo account. However, if you are still facing issues or unable to access the account then it is suggested to visit the official Venmo Login website or customer support page to get assistance for the same query.